FEATURES & APPLICATIONS
- Corded performance with cordless productivity
- 4 speeds provide the best rpm for maximum productivity
- Low gear for high torque in demanding applications that usually require a corded tool
- Full 18 volt / 22 volt compatibility – 18V and 22V batteries are suitable for use with all Hilti 18V and 22V tools
- High-efficiency motor
- High-speed drilling in wood
- Drilling with hole saws up to 6″
- Drilling with high torque and high speed in diameters up to ½” in metal
- Drilling with spade bits up to 1 ½” in wood
- Drilling with auger bits up to 2″ in wood
Hilti Tool Service
We manage your tools so you can manage your business.
- Monthly usage fee covering all tool, service and repair costs ensuring absolute cost control and back-office efficiency.
- High-performing tools and latest technology increase jobsite productivity.
- Temporary tools for peak times and special applications reduce investments.
- Theft coverage reduces financial risk and unexpected expenses.
- Individual labels and online visibility provide tool fleet transparency.