astro 2 heating or cooling circulators
- Applications Residential heating or cooling, potable water, water conservation.
- DescriptionThe Armstrong Astro 2 circulators are designed for quiet operation and zero maintenance. In combination with cast iron volutes the Astro 2 line is intended to circulate water or ethylene-glycol solutions in closed hydronic or solar heating systems. The Astro 2 line is available in three volute materials for residential, small industrial, and commercial applications.
- MaterialsCast iron, lead-free bronze, or stainless steel volutes
- Performance range0 to 64 USgpm flow; 0 to 42 ft head
- TemperatureMax ambient temp 40°C; max fluid temp 110°C
- Power Range33 W to 218 W
- Size½” – ¾” sweat, 1¼” union, or standard 2 bolt flange